Leading Parent Partnership Award
As a school, we are committed to maintaining and continuing to develop our strong relationships with parents. With the support of the Family Liaison Officer, through parent workshops and family activity days, we provide parents with the tools to support their own children as well as developing a good peer-based support network. We praise parent involvement as they are at the heart of the child’s life. Furthermore we value parents’ views and welcome feedback on how we can continue to improve our relationship with parents.
What is the Leading Parent Partnership Award?
The Leading Parent Partnership award gives school a coherent frame work to deliver effective parental engagement.
In the forthcoming year, we will be working towards achieving this award. The school will be assessed on how:
- We support parents as their children transition through the school
- Include all groups of parents in supporting their children’s learning and developing their own learning
- Ensure that the school is a welcoming communitive and friendly place to visit.
- Provide clear and accessible guidance to help support their children are learning and development.
- Produce parent-friendly policies to establish effective home-school links.
- Provide clear guidance on the responsibilities of parents, school and pupils and share this information with parents as a key part of the induction process.
For further information about the award please click here go to the LPPA website.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please contact Georgina Hania, Family Liaison Officer, on 020 8878 1521 or via email email@example.com