Quick Links

Useful Links

Paddock School


If parents are not satisfied with any aspect of school life. they should contact the school, by telephone or in writing, to discuss their concerns with the Head teacher.  Concerns may also be raised with the Governors.

If a parent wishes to make a formal complaint, then more information can be found in our

Complaints Procedure Policy.