FOPS- Friends of Paddock School
FOPS is a registered charity set up by parents and staff with the following aims
- To support the school and its pupils by helping to provide funding for trips and educational visits
- To purchase a range of specialist equipment
- To organise activities for parents and children who attend Paddock School
Registered Charity Number - 1051094
If you're interested in joining them to help, please contact Georgina Hania, our Family Liaison Officer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU BUY THINGS ON LINE?
If you want a donation to be made to Paddock School every time you buy on line, at no cost to you, just go to the website www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/home first! You can then access thousands of online services and shops, including Amazon, Sainsbury's, Asda, Boots, Marks and Spencer's etc etc.
It's easy to join up.
1. Create an account giving your email address as your user name or through a social media account.
2. Fill in your personal details.
3. Select 'Causes to support'. Type in Paddock School London. It comes up 100% giving to Paddock School. You can do this, or split your gift with another charity.
4. Tick 'terms and conditions'. Then you are ready to go shopping.